TERMS & CONDITIONS
Sherwood's guarantee comes with each article sold, and assures that the article purchased is as described, authentic and genuine.
If you would like to purchase a firearm you may order by visiting our gallery, telephone, or email. All firearms, with the exception of antiques and black powder, must be sent to an authorized FFL dealer in your area. Once your order is placed, please have your FFL dealer provide us with proper documentation for shipment.
- Our phone number
- 505-988-1776; our fax is 505-992-1812
- Our hours
- 10:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.. MST, Monday through Saturday
- Additional Hours by Appointment
- Our address
- 128 West Palace Avenue, Santa Fe, NM 87501
- Items requiring an FFL or C&R are shipped when the item is paid-in-full and we have a signed FFL or C&R.
- C&R’s must be signed in ink and mailed.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser to be aware of the laws of their state regarding the legality of receiving the purchased item.
- Actual shipping charges will assesed and charged and time of purchase.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, personal checks, and money orders. Your payment must accompany your order.
- Any items ordered by phone, not paid for by credit card, will be held for five (5) days until your check or money order arrives. Sorry, no C.O.D. orders. Personal checks will delay shipping until check clears.
- New Mexico residents please add 8.3125 percent sales tax.
We give a three day inspection period. This does NOT apply to Lay-Away. We must receive the merchandise back in the same condition as we shipped it to qualify to receive a refund. We refund the purchase price of the merchandise only. No refunds on shipping costs. Refunds on cancelled purchases are less 15% restocking fee.
We offer a 90 day Lay-Away. Down payments must be received within five business days. 20% is required as down payment. There is NO inspection period on Lay-Away items. Lay-away items not claimed within 90 days and all returned items are subject to a restocking fee of 15% of the purchase price of the item. No refunds on shipping costs. Refunds on cancelled purchases are less 15% restocking fee.
We purchases individual pieces and entire collections. We also accept pieces on consignment.
If you are interested in selling or consigning your items through our gallery please contact us through email, email@example.com, or snail mail, 128 West Palace Avenue, Santa Fe, NM 87501, with the following information:
- Images: High quality photos showing multiple images of items and any markings or signatures.
- Condition: In your correspondence please include the condition, noting any damage or any restorations that have been done.
- History: Include a detailed history of the piece. Please state if there is documentation as well.
Once we receive your information we will evaluate the items and contact you. All information is confidential. We do not provide appraisals, but can provide you the name of a local appraiser to contact. We look forward to hearing from you.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information on this website is accurate. Sherwoods cannot be held liable for typographical errors.